Follow these steps below to upgrade/downgrade the firmware of your NAS.
1. Find the model name and firmware version of your device by this method.
2. Go to Download Center
3. Select NAS/EXpansion as Product Type, find which type of your NAS, Model then choose Operating System to download the desired Firmware Version you want to upgrade/downgrade.
3. Click on the Remarks button to read the release notes for the selected firmware version as they may contain specific instructions
4. The downloaded file is a zipped file, please extract image file from it.
5.Log in the NAS web interface and find Control Panel > System > Firmware Update.
6. Click Firmware Update and Browse the image file on your PC/Mac , then press Update System
7. Click OK if you want to upgrade/downgrade the firmware version.
8. Firmware uploading will start after clicking OK.
9. If the uploaded firmware version is older than the current firmware version, following prompt will pop. Please read first and check I have read the above and understand the risks of downgrading firmware if you want to proceed, click Update System.
10. Wait for firmware upgrading process finished.